Deciding which doctor to choose for your hair restoration procedure will be the difference in your final result. We encourage you to take the time to research your surgery options and physician closely before deciding.
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Marina Pizarro stands among the elite in the hair transplant industry with over 30,000 procedures under her belt. Unlike many other doctors who offer hair restoration as an additional service offered at their practice, Dr. Pizarro is a specialist who performs nothing but hair transplant surgery. Pizarro Hair Restoration has two convenient locations throughout Florida, including Orlando and Jacksonville. Evening and Weekend hours are available by special request.
Be Your Own Best Advocate. Please Read Consumer Alert about False Advertising Hair Restoration Surgery - Click Here!
- Experience: How long has the doctor, Not the Organization, been performing hair transplant procedures FULL TIME? How many overall procedures has the doctor you are considering performed? Learn More about Dr. Pizarro here.
- Artistic Skill: How skilled is the doctor you are considering in creating natural looking frontal hairlines? What are his/her donor area suturing skills…only a fine line should be left after harvesting. Ask for current Before and After photos - View Our Gallery here!
- Specialization: Does the doctor specialize in hair transplantation or is he or she involved in several cosmetic procedures, thus limiting the amount of actual hair procedures performed monthly? Remember…practice leads to perfection! The more a doctor and his/her team perform a medical procedure, the better the results.
- Involvement: To what degree is the doctor involved in the hair transplant procedure itself? Most doctors only take part in the donor harvesting and site creation process…while their team does most of the work involved in a hair transplant procedure. Did you know that the "cleaning" process of the graft, where they cut the excess tissue from it before transplanting, is crucial in the survival and growth of the hair? Does the doctor you're considering take part in this crucial part of the procedure, thus maximizing your results?
- Investment: How much are you being charged for your procedure? Are you paying for multi-million dollar television advertising campaigns? Although the term "you get what you pay for" is valid, there's no reason to pay excess fees when you can choose a doctor that has numerous years of experience, with a superior level of artistic skill, without making you "break the bank!"