- Do you find yourself styling your hair differently to try to conceal an increasingly wider part?
- Do you spend hours fluffing your hair in front of the mirror to give more volume to your thinning hair?
- Are you afraid of washing and styling your hair too much for fear that more hair will fall out?
- Do you find more and more hairs on your brush after combing?
The all new 6 minute treatment Capillus RX 312 laser cap with a flexible fit design is FDA Cleared and clinically proven to energize hair follicles, stimulate hair growth and increase hair density and fullness whilst revitalizing damaged hair. It uses 650nm laser light beams from 312 laser diodes at 5mW of power that fits comfortably inside a cap. It is the most powerful laser cap for hair growth providing coverage to the entire scalp. The Capillus should be used every second day for only 6 minutes and comes with a 3 year warranty.
For low level laser therapy, the Capillus laser cap is completely portable and uses a battery pack so you decide when and where to use it: whether on your drive home from work, while at your computer or even while sitting on the couch watching T.V. There is no need for disruption from your everyday activities. Hair growth laser caps require no extra washing or brushing of the hair, no messy creams and no weekly visits to our office.
The new flex fitting laser cap has the most number of lasers and simultaneous coverage of any laser cap device on the market, offering 40 more lasers than the Capillus272 Pro™. The device is the first laser therapy cap to be introduced with 6-minute daily treatment sessions.
- Capillus RX 312 is clinically proven safe and effective
- 6 minute daily treatment
- 100% laser technology
- 650nm laser light beams from 312 laser diodes at 5mW of power.
- More laser coverage and power than other portable at-home devices
- Battery pack is easily clipped anywhere providing increased mobility during sessions
- Discreet, convenient, and easy to use
- May be combined with other forms of hair restoration therapy
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
The CapillusRX 312 has received FDA clearance to promote hair growth in females with androgenetic alopecia who have Ludwig-Savin Classifications of I- II and Fitzpatrick Classification of Skin Photo types I to IV. Stay up-to-date with the latest FDA news and clearances by visiting this page.
At Capillus®, we offer leading low level laser therapy (LLLT) devices designed to help men and women reverse the signs of hair loss. To see how our products compare to other hair loss treatment devices, visit our LLLT device comparison page.